PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, we inform you that the personal data you have provided by this form to register on the www.baiadomizia.it website (hereinafter the “Site”) are used by PIETRE BIANCHE S.r.l., the Data Controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection.
PURPOSE AND MEANS OF DATA PROCESSING
1.We inform you that your data will be processed using the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following aims:
- Tourist and leisure activities
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending invoices
- Personnel management
- Customer management (contracts, orders, deliveries and invoices)
- Service reservations
- Determination of the degree of customer satisfaction
Unless explicitly refused by the data subject, user data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- to send proposals and commercial communications via e-mail, text message or fax from PIETRE BIANCHE S.r.l.and its partner companies
- market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences
Refusal to consent to data processing will prevent you from using the requested service.
2. Data must be provided for all that is required to fulfil legal and contractual obligations. Therefore, refusal to provide all or part of the data may prevent the provision of the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3. Notwithstanding communications made in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all collected and processed data can be communicated only for the purposes specified above to authorised internal Persons, and both internal and external Managers. In managing your data, authorised persons and/or internal and external managers are appointed and identified in writing and are given specific written instructions on data processing. If you wish to know who the authorised subjects are, please contact us at email@example.com
- In its capacity as Data Controller, the Company saves the personal data provided to it on dedicated servers located in Italy at the registered offices of PIETRE BIANCHE S.r.l. The database may be accessed only by authorised persons via modes that guarantee security and confidentiality, through the use of security measures designed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
5. The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time required for the commercial and accounting relationship.
Despite having had previous contact with Company representatives, the data of persons not buying or using products/services will be immediately deleted or processed in anonymous form, where their retention is not otherwise justified unless the data subjects’ informed consent has been validly obtained for subsequent commercial promotion or market research activities.
The data will be stored for the entire time necessary to perform the existing commercial relationship and for ten years following the date of data acquisition.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
6. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the data subject may exercise the following rights, according to the methods and within the limits provided for by the legislation in force:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- ascertain the origin of the data;
- receive intelligible communication of the data;
- obtain information on the logic, means and purposes of processing;
- request updating, correction, addition, deletion, transformation in anonymous form, and blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including data that are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected;
- limit and/or oppose the processing of the data concerning him/her;
- data portability;
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive his/her data provided to the data controller in a structured form that can be read by a computer and in a format that is commonly used by an electronic device;
- complain to the Supervisory Authority.
7. The data controller of your personal data is PIETRE BIANCHE S.r.l., VAT no. 00160910618
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 082 393 0164